Resisting Aggression with Defense System (R.A.D. for Men)
Resisting Aggression with Defense is a course offered to male students and employees at Virginia Tech by the Virginia Tech Police Department. This FREE course has four parts which allows participants to focus on the following:
- Recognition of aggressive behavior
- Negative Repercussions of aggressive behavior
- The role men play in reducing aggression and violence
- The opportunity to practice self-defense in a structured environment in order to avoid, resist, and escape aggressive behavior towards them.
- The Fall 2021 session is currently underway.
- The Spring 2022 session will be on March 17, 24, 31 and April 7th. Hold those dates on your calendar and check back in December to register!
If you should have any questions, please contact Officer Micah Pasquarell at 540-231-6411.