Resisting Aggression with Defense is a course offered to male students and employees at Virginia Tech by the Virginia Tech Police Department. This FREE course has four parts which allows participants to focus on the following:
- Recognition of aggressive behavior
- Negative Repercussions of aggressive behavior
- The role men play in reducing aggression and violence
- The opportunity to practice self-defense in a structured environment in order to avoid, resist, and escape aggressive behavior towards them.
The FREE course is offered by the Virginia Tech Police Department.
- Spring 2018 R.A.D. for Men (Wednesdays, April 4, 11, 18, and 25)
Classes will meet from 6pm to 9pm in the Residence Life Resource Officer Community Center, on the first floor of Dietrick Hall. There is an exterior entrance on the East side of the building.