Resisting Aggression with Defense is a course offered to male students and employees at Virginia Tech by the Virginia Tech Police Department. This FREE course has four parts which allows participants to focus on the following:
- Recognition of aggressive behavior
- Negative Repercussions of aggressive behavior
- The role men play in reducing aggression and violence
- The opportunity to practice self-defense in a structured environment in order to avoid, resist, and escape aggressive behavior towards them.
- The Spring 2019 session is full. Check back soon for future dates!
Classes will meet from 6:30pm to 9:30pm in New Residence Hall East- Residence Life Resource Officer Community Center. If you should have any questions, please contact Officer Micah Pasquarell at 540-231-6411 or Officer Daniel Guilliams at 540-231-8123.