Resisting Aggression with Defense is a course offered to male students and employees at Virginia Tech by the Virginia Tech Police Department. This FREE course has four parts which allows participants to focus on the following:
- Recognition of aggressive behavior
- Negative Repercussions of aggressive behavior
- The role men play in reducing aggression and violence
- The opportunity to practice self-defense in a structured environment in order to avoid, resist, and escape aggressive behavior towards them.
The FREE course is offered by the Virginia Tech Police Department.
- The Fall 2018 RAD for Men Session will occur on Tuesdays - October 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th. To apply, click here.
Classes will meet from 6pm to 9pm in New Residence Hall East- Residence Life Resource Officer Community Center. For more information, contact Officer Micah Pasquarell at email@example.com or Officer Daniel Guilliams at firstname.lastname@example.org.