Resisting Aggression with Defense System (R.A.D. for Men)
Resisting Aggression with Defense is a course offered to male students and employees at Virginia Tech by the Virginia Tech Police Department. This FREE course has four parts which allows participants to focus on the following:
- Recognition of aggressive behavior
- Negative Repercussions of aggressive behavior
- The role men play in reducing aggression and violence
- The opportunity to practice self-defense in a structured environment in order to avoid, resist, and escape aggressive behavior towards them.
- Fall 2021 Session I
- Thursdays 7 pm to 10 pm September 30th, October 7th, Oct. 14th and Oct. 21st
If you should have any questions, please contact Officer Micah Pasquarell at 540-231-6411.